Congratulations! You have signed a contract for a new market location, and you’ve worked out all the equipment, set-up, kiosk and product details with your distributors, suppliers and 32M staff.
Question: How do you make sure that the opening is a success? Answer: Marketing!
– Your market is only new once! You should capitalize on the new and trendy aspects of your micro market – it will never be as relevant as it is right now!
– If you don’t instruct customers how to use the market in a clear and simple message – some potential customers might not even try it.
– You are making an investment into you business with this market, and why wouldn’t you do everything possible to gain ROI as quickly as you can?
To make the most out of your new location utilize a marketing plan!
Marketing/Advertising is like the icing on the cake – the cake is good without it, but without the beautiful decoration and delicious taste the icing provides how many really want to try it?
Here are some quick marketing solutions that we suggest you employ with your new market location:
1) Make your future customers aware of the market prior to your grand opening by using temporary banners, posters, flyers, and email messaging that will prepare and excite employees at the location.
2) Create or purchase a “Launch Marketing Packet” from 32M – to put the icing on your cake. Launch marketing should include: Instructional Guides about market features, hand-outs, and colorful displays to attract attention. To purchases a “Launch Marketing Packet” for your location go to 32MarketStore.com.
3) You! Have a friendly face at your location for the first 24-48 hours so that you can assist customers and help them to realize the great benefits and products you are providing!
4) Have a sampling! Or call it an Open-House! This is a great option at any time for new products that you are bringing in. Doing a sampling will draw in customers and create demand for a product and thus a demand for your market.
5) Offer promotions or prizes for using the market. Offering a discount or giving out $5 in market cash for the first X-amount of customers may seem like a lot, but in reality it is the greatest form of promotion you can supply.
a) it’s easy to do
b) nothing motivates people like free money!
Other tips and tricks:
Think about what draws your attention at a store. Is it the 50% discount and cash savings, the smiling faces of the friendly and helpful employees, the beauty and the allure of the location? All of these are factors that motivate buyers. It’s important to remember that all buyers are different and to be successful in “casting a wide net” you should cover all aspects!