We have another Micro Market opportunity for you to take advantage of …
Are you opening a new store? Have you just opened? Then this opportunity is for you!
New Micro Markets can earn free cases of PopChips in a buy three get one free promotion through G & J! (This offer is limited to specific areas of the country. To see if the offer is available in your area CLICK HERE)
To take advantage of this offer:
1) Download or Save the PopChip Introductory Offer Form to your computer.
2) Fill out all required information either on your computer’s PDF viewer or by printing the document.
3) Email or Fax your completed form to the contact listed on the bottom of the form.
OrderEntry@GandJ.com or (Fax) 727.786.0819
Once again, our contact here in the Mid-West is Dawn Tisdell, for assistance, more information, or to learn about a contact in your area, feel free to contact Dawn at:
or take a look at the G&J website!
Good Morning 32Market followers!
I am happy to announce that after many hours of blood, sweat and tears … (okay, so maybe it wasn’t that bad) we have finally launched our new website! Although it will always be a work in progress to keep up-to-date, this is a major step forward for us.
Please take a look! www.32Market.com
A few things you may notice:
1) A new, (dare I say) trendy design
2) Distributors map: This will allow future operators to enter in contact information and receive contact information for the closest operator! (Something we spoke about at our Distributor Conference)
3) Our blog – that’s right you can now see our blog right from the website!
Have A Great Day!!
Happy Thanksgiving all you wonderful 32M Followers!
We wanted to update all of our valued partners and operators with the new features and updates we pushed out overnight on 11/25/14, before everyone hits the road to enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday with family and loved ones. So for your viewing pleasure, dive into the following enhancements to the 32M system:
1. Spoilage Function
A comprehensive update has been made to the spoilage function for the kiosk’s communication with the website, for a more intuitive approach.
2. Cash Detail Report
This is a brand new report designed to allow for easily determining cash put in (or out) a kiosk during a specific time period. The report allows for a true cash reporting approach, without having to look at multiple places to see what cash came in or out, specific to cashbox sessions.
And for even more awesomeness, it will warn you if the ‘Till’ session date range is outside of the selected date range, by highlighting in red text. Meaning, that there is more to that till session than what is currently showing.
3. Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
The kiosk is now triggering an abandoned shopping cart when the ‘Home’ button is pushed while the cart is populated with items. It will also now show a no image picture along with details of the abandoned cart.
4. Unclaimed Funds Report
This report now includes funds left over from cash transactions when the user refuses to associate an email or log-in.
So to round out the update, there are a lot of exciting things happening around here currently, and more to come. Do you have questions about these updates? Need help utilizing these great new features? Don’t wait! Get started right away – our customer service team is always here to help; so contact Marni, Dan or Michael at 715.386.2233 (We prefer you call Marni though).
We really want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels from everyone at Three Square Market!
The kiosk operation and trouble-shooting manual is out and available for use. To request a digital or hard copy of this manual please contact your 32Market staff – Dan, Michael or Myself.
Self-help support portal for distributors and operators. This portal will assist you with basic trouble-shooting tips, operator and distributor documents, and will also allow you to make requests for assistance via a ticket system.
There is a lot of discussion what makes a big difference between 32M and our competitors. When someone asks, here is my elevator speech:
1) Our inventory management is superior to everyone; when operators let our system do its’ job, something we will train you to do, you can expect incremental profits because you have the right amount of the right products in your store and don’t have the products on the shelves that don’t sell.
2) Smart phone technology: In an industry that prides itself on bringing a revolution to an industry, 32M is the only operator that has a smart-phone application let alone has a patent on it.
3) Reliability: When you combine our jail and market kiosks, we are the #1 provider of kiosks in this industry. In less than 18 months, 32M has grown to be the #3 provider in micro markets alone. Why? Reliability. Not because we know it, it’s because what our operators who have converted from other systems tell us. We monitor our systems 24/7/365 to ensure they stay live. Failure to means our inmate kiosks get destroyed and your micromarket stores are flying blind. Our industry best-in-class monitoring gives you the peace of mind that your store is always open.
4) Profits: When you factor in the previous points, there is no debate that 32M provides you the best return on your investment in the industry. Regardless of kiosk type, none of our competitors can match turning a profit faster with a top-notch product than 32M.
Considering that 32M only entered this arena less than 18 months ago, it tells you the major majority of operators entering the market or growing their markets, who have looked outside the biggest two system providers, have turned to 32M more than any other provider by a land-slide. And with this momentum, 32M plans on becoming the #1 provider in the next 2-3 years.
Have a great day making a sale.