We have another Micro Market opportunity for you to take advantage of …
Are you opening a new store? Have you just opened? Then this opportunity is for you!
New Micro Markets can earn free Schwan’s pizza and pie products in a buy one get one promotion through G & J! (This offer is limited to specific areas of the country. To see if the offer is available in your area CLICK HERE)
To take advantage of this offer:
1) Download or Save the Schwan’s New Market Offer Form to your computer.
2) Fill out all required information either on your computer’s PDF viewer or by printing the document.
3) Email or Fax your completed form to the contact listed on the bottom of the form.
OrderEntry@GandJ.com or (Fax) 727.786.0819
Again, our contact here in the Mid-West is Dawn Tisdell, for assistance, more information, or to learn about a contact in your area, feel free to contact Dawn at:
or take a look at the G&J website!
There are many tools available to you as a Three Square Market Operator that you may not be using to their fullest potential!
Did you know:
- You can generate residual sales before you even open your market? By offering an immediate credit to anyone that registers a new account you not only bypass down time at the kiosk due to new users signing up on opening day, but you also encourage their first purchase and return patronage. On top of that initial amount, extend an additional $ credit to anyone that funds their account prior to opening day! (Example: “Anyone that funds their account with $20 or more, before opening day of the market will receive an additional $3.00 credit to their account!”)
- You can extend a discount percentage to all users, for any range of days that you specify! You can even choose how you want to extend that discount – whether it’s to promote the mobile apps available, just at the kiosk, or both!
- You can advertise sales for items you want to push, right on the kiosk screen!
- You can offer a loyalty program that extends a percentage or dollar amount credit to account users that deposit a specified dollar amount!
- You can create pre-paid discount cards that on-site human resource departments can hand out as employee appreciation rewards!
Other tactics for increasing your Market’s revenue can be:
- Updating your store layout! Check out your month’s best sellers list and place like items near by your best sellers.
- Pair your best sellers with your worst sellers! Offer a discount on the overall packaged items if a person buys a best seller (something they are already doing) get your worst seller at a discounted rate!
- Add the suggestion button to your kiosk screen and encourage your customer to use it! Ask for suggestions on products they would like to buy!
For more information on these tools available at 32Market.com or a personal training session please sign up at http://threesquaremarket.schedulista.com/ or email (MarniV@32Market.com, DanH@32Market.com) to set up an appointment!
Have a productive day!
As an admin user on Three Square Market you have the capability to manage your markets via our mobile admin website, from anywhere you have internet access. Options include:
- Creating and Receiving Warehouse and Store Orders – ensure you store is always fully stocked!
- Remote Kiosk Support – view your kiosk from anywhere!
- User Management – manage your store and settings!
- Inventory Management – manage your inventory, fresh food items, and more!
- Real Time Sales Totals and Sales Reports – see what items are or are not selling and plan your next visit!
- Top Selling Item Trends – see your top sellers!
Using all of these reports and features can help you to increase your efficiency and your markets productivity! To learn more about these features sign up for training via Schedulista
or contact one of our staff members for a scheduled training time!
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Although many individuals in the industry understand the term “Micro Market” and maybe even those around you on a daily basis now understand the term …
However, Micro Market can be misleading to those that do not deal with our industry every day.
What is a Micro Market? A BreakRoom Market – it can be small or large … really it just needs to fit in the break room and fit that specific break room’s needs. We encourage you to embrace and use this term “BreakRoom Market” with your end-user clients as it will make a clear distinction, and a clear terminology about the market you plan on providing them!