Did you know that the average U.S. consumer is expected to spend $116.21 on Valentine’s Day gifts, meals and entertainment?
141,000,000 Valentine’s day cards are exchanged worldwide, and 52.1% will buy cards for Valentine’s day.
Men spend double what women spend on Valentine’s day $158.71 vs. $75.79.
In total, $1.7 Billion will be spend on flowers this Valentine’s day.
Chocolate and candy sales reach profits of $1,011 Billion during the Valentine’s season.
Have you thought about adding last minutes Valentine’s gifts to your market this week? Themed candies, cards or even fresh flowers for those customers who haven’t quite thought ahead on a Friday afternoon! Claim a part of the $116.21 that individuals spend this time of year at your own location – especially if you have a higher percentage of male market-users!
Over the last few days we’ve been focusing on ways to assist operators in being more successful in their business, and a couple of our latest stand out operators came to mind …
Rome Refreshments has been an operator with us for almost two years now. Rome goes the extra mile with everything in their markets – from their attention grabbing kiosk design to the attention to detail in all of their market’s features. If you haven’t seen one of their markets – then you haven’t looked at any of the 32M marketing material. Rome definitely has one of 32M’s most stand-out locations!
Another reason why Rome Refreshments really takes it to the next level is their use of the entire Three Square Market system. Rome leaves no report, setting, or feature un-touched. Rome uses every possible part of the 32M system to its fullest extent … and their operation and progress over this time really shows!
A&H Vending is a relatively new operator to 32M. What they may be lacking in time as a 32M operator, clearly doesn’t show from their extensive knowledge of the 32M system. Like our previously mentioned operator A&H utilizes every feature possible with the 32M system to absolutely maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of his market.
A&H leaves no slacking in looks of their breakroom markets! From the story, it is safe to assume that Jim & Bridget (A&H) would not go into their latest location without some serious renovations – review the before and after pictures to see the change. The new A&H market in this location is such a hit the President/CEO has decided, with the help of A&H, to put the breakroom markets into all of their locations in the next few months. David, the President/CEO of the location, even blogged about the success of their new breakroom – which has brought about a significant amount of market requests for Jim and Bridget to go through!
Both of these examples clearly show operators that success can be made by simply doing it right vs. doing it fast! 32M extends their gratitude and major congratulations to both of these operators for their commitment and excellence!
For answers to any questions, or additional help and training on the 32M system, please put in your requests by emailing MarniV@32Market.com, DanH@32Market.com or MichaelT@32Market.com. Or schedule a training at http://threesquaremarket.schedulista.com/
There are many tools available to you as a Three Square Market Operator that you may not be using to their fullest potential!
Did you know:
- You can generate residual sales before you even open your market? By offering an immediate credit to anyone that registers a new account you not only bypass down time at the kiosk due to new users signing up on opening day, but you also encourage their first purchase and return patronage. On top of that initial amount, extend an additional $ credit to anyone that funds their account prior to opening day! (Example: “Anyone that funds their account with $20 or more, before opening day of the market will receive an additional $3.00 credit to their account!”)
- You can extend a discount percentage to all users, for any range of days that you specify! You can even choose how you want to extend that discount – whether it’s to promote the mobile apps available, just at the kiosk, or both!
- You can advertise sales for items you want to push, right on the kiosk screen!
- You can offer a loyalty program that extends a percentage or dollar amount credit to account users that deposit a specified dollar amount!
- You can create pre-paid discount cards that on-site human resource departments can hand out as employee appreciation rewards!
Other tactics for increasing your Market’s revenue can be:
- Updating your store layout! Check out your month’s best sellers list and place like items near by your best sellers.
- Pair your best sellers with your worst sellers! Offer a discount on the overall packaged items if a person buys a best seller (something they are already doing) get your worst seller at a discounted rate!
- Add the suggestion button to your kiosk screen and encourage your customer to use it! Ask for suggestions on products they would like to buy!
For more information on these tools available at 32Market.com or a personal training session please sign up at http://threesquaremarket.schedulista.com/ or email (MarniV@32Market.com, DanH@32Market.com) to set up an appointment!
Have a productive day!
As an admin user on Three Square Market you have the capability to manage your markets via our mobile admin website, from anywhere you have internet access. Options include:
- Creating and Receiving Warehouse and Store Orders – ensure you store is always fully stocked!
- Remote Kiosk Support – view your kiosk from anywhere!
- User Management – manage your store and settings!
- Inventory Management – manage your inventory, fresh food items, and more!
- Real Time Sales Totals and Sales Reports – see what items are or are not selling and plan your next visit!
- Top Selling Item Trends – see your top sellers!
Using all of these reports and features can help you to increase your efficiency and your markets productivity! To learn more about these features sign up for training via Schedulista
or contact one of our staff members for a scheduled training time!
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Although many individuals in the industry understand the term “Micro Market” and maybe even those around you on a daily basis now understand the term …
However, Micro Market can be misleading to those that do not deal with our industry every day.
What is a Micro Market? A BreakRoom Market – it can be small or large … really it just needs to fit in the break room and fit that specific break room’s needs. We encourage you to embrace and use this term “BreakRoom Market” with your end-user clients as it will make a clear distinction, and a clear terminology about the market you plan on providing them!
Good Morning 32Market followers!
I am happy to announce that after many hours of blood, sweat and tears … (okay, so maybe it wasn’t that bad) we have finally launched our new website! Although it will always be a work in progress to keep up-to-date, this is a major step forward for us.
Please take a look! www.32Market.com
A few things you may notice:
1) A new, (dare I say) trendy design
2) Distributors map: This will allow future operators to enter in contact information and receive contact information for the closest operator! (Something we spoke about at our Distributor Conference)
3) Our blog – that’s right you can now see our blog right from the website!
Have A Great Day!!