In order to allow us the time to properly answer each and every call coming into our headquarters, we ask that you please utilize your kiosk remote support options for initial trouble shooting of your kiosks before calling our customer service team.
You can test your hardware, internet speed and reboot your kiosks remotely both through 32market.com and through your mobile admin access (32market.com/mobile) using your phone web browser. If you have questions on how to do this please call 715-386-2233.
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Although many individuals in the industry understand the term “Micro Market” and maybe even those around you on a daily basis now understand the term …
However, Micro Market can be misleading to those that do not deal with our industry every day.
What is a Micro Market? A BreakRoom Market – it can be small or large … really it just needs to fit in the break room and fit that specific break room’s needs. We encourage you to embrace and use this term “BreakRoom Market” with your end-user clients as it will make a clear distinction, and a clear terminology about the market you plan on providing them!
Did you know that all Three Square Market kiosks have the option to be bilingual?
At the home screen of your kiosk your customer can be given the option to switch over the kiosk to Spanish or French depending on what your area demands for. To activate this feature or learn more – contact our technical support at 715.386.2233.
Did you know that you can create and place advertisements on your kiosk?
Create and place scrolling advertisements for your store that play on your kiosk screen while it is not in use. To activate or train on this feature – make an appointment with our training guru at http://threesquaremarket.schedulista.com/
Did you know that you can remotely view your kiosk from your home or office computer or smartphone?
Never miss what is going on with your store with remote kiosk access! Log in to your mobile admin app through http://www.32Market.com and manage as well as remotely view your kiosk from anywhere with an internet connection. To learn more about this feature or train how you can use this asset effectively contact our customer support at 715.386.5700 or make an appointment at http://threesquaremarket.schedulista.com/
Have a great day!
Distributors check out the latest.
1) All kiosks, minus Canada orders, will be shipped complete with bill acceptors included.
2) Please note the handling charge. This is for crating/pallet. REMINDER, it costs basically the same to ship four of the Market kiosks as it does one Market kiosk. Often it is more expensive to ship one of the Market kiosks than four of them. Order your kiosks in fours. We will no longer discount shipping costs on the Market units.
A few other important notes:
1) Executive Kiosk: We will be sending out pictures of the 32M Executive Kiosk this month and will be making this a BIG part of our 2015 NAMA Show.
2) Kiosk Enhancements: We will be enhancing the Market Kiosk in Q1 to include a shelf on the inside.
3) 2015 is under way and 1000 stores is the number. Look for an update this week on where we stand in starting the year out with a flash.
4) Canada is Live: Congrats Kanes Vending and Lorna Kane who has brought us live in Canada with four stores opening in the past week. Langley Wholesale out of Vancouver is right on her heels with another 2 stores opening in 14 days plus a few more on the docket for February. And Laniel is starting the process of converting an operator to 32M. Canada alone is already locked in for nearly 30 stores to be open by the end of Q1.
5) Competitor Conversions: We successfully converted a Revive kiosk this month and are in the process of converting several Revive stores starting 1/19.
6) Internet Connectivity: If you have a location who is hesitant to put us on their internet/server, please make sure you contact our customer service team and arrange a call with their IT management and our IT Team.
7) Social Media: I will be doing another social media class and several training classes starting next week. We only had 4 distributors participate last time on the social media training. Not bought in? Since our November meeting we have landed 3 new operators because of social media. The time is now.
8) HR Shows: We are attending the Canada HR Show and are booking the US HR Show in Orlando (I believe it is in Orlando this year).
9) Vegas: We will be having a User Conference at NAMA – stay tuned for details.
10) Blog: Make sure you are checking our blog when we send out updates on it. It has all of the latest IT updates/fixes/sales ideas/etc. Information is power.
11) Website: All new http://www.32Market.com is live. Check it out. Much smoother look, better pictures, has a slide show of our stores and more.
Good Afternoon Everyone!
As we come into the new year and anticipate a higher level of demand in the future, we wanted to take this chance to remind you to ensure you are ordering your kiosks with a proper lead time:
To ensure a quality product, and to keep up with demand, we are asking that you place your kiosk orders a Full Six Weeks prior to your scheduled store openings. Although we strive to significantly beat this time frame depending on orders and stock items, it can take us up to six weeks to get your kiosk out the door. Please be sure to allow for this lead time to ensure that your operator will receive their kiosks in a timely manner.
Remember you can order your kiosk with a custom decal or custom wrap! For more information about customizing your kiosks take a look at our website www.32MarketStore.com or contact Katy directly at KatyH@32Market.com.
As we enter 2015 … Technology has an obvious leading role in our lives. From Smartphones with any app add-on a person could dream of – to vehicles with their own traveling WiFi, our lives revolve around instant gratification from technology.
As a business we sell the ability to take a companies break room into the latest of technological advancements. Why wouldn’t we be selling technology with technology???
If you aren’t already aware of these online hosted please get to know them and use them in your sale! Bookmark them on your laptop, tablet & smartphone!
What Is a Micro Market?
The Mobile App
As we all know, technological advancements come at lightning speed – we do our best to stay on top of updating our online tools for you, but if you notice any changes that these slide shows require please do not hesitate to contact us! KatyH@32Market.com
Additionally, if you like this tool and would like to create your own online shows – Slid.Es is a free tool for your use online, just simply create a profile and start developing your presentation!
Have a Happy Tech-Savvy New Year!
I read this tonight and thought it was right on to what we are all looking to do as operators, distributors and at 32M, if we are growing our businesses. The difference between success and other results centers upon this anthem:
All people have the same desire to succeed. Even if all have the same desire to succeed and do similar things, is the ones with the proper mindsets who succeed the most. Their minds can deal with any obstacle. The ones who kick ass are the ones who can see themselves kicking ass, who truly believe in themselves, what they are selling, remind themselves how much they want to kick ass and helps others kick ass, makes themselves better and more. These elite folks are excited about being compensated for selling and have no limitations other than doing something unethical, and certainly have no limiting or subconscious beliefs holding them back. The ones who feel weird or who worry that pushing for a sale or a successful outcome of their efforts, are potentially annoying someone, or believe they shouldn’t succeed, WON’T.
Which path are you on? Think about it. It is one or the other and there are no but’s. I always said to my kids when they were young “I don’t know who But Dad is”….. there are no if’s, can’ts or but’s on the way to success. Believe as the anthem above says and you will kick your goals for 2015 in to high gear.
Go get it.