32M #CyberMonday Sale: 50% off your kiosk customization. Order today & be open before Xmas. #buildyourbrand. http://ow.ly/FayAy
Happy Thanksgiving all you wonderful 32M Followers!
We wanted to update all of our valued partners and operators with the new features and updates we pushed out overnight on 11/25/14, before everyone hits the road to enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday with family and loved ones. So for your viewing pleasure, dive into the following enhancements to the 32M system:
1. Spoilage Function
A comprehensive update has been made to the spoilage function for the kiosk’s communication with the website, for a more intuitive approach.
2. Cash Detail Report
This is a brand new report designed to allow for easily determining cash put in (or out) a kiosk during a specific time period. The report allows for a true cash reporting approach, without having to look at multiple places to see what cash came in or out, specific to cashbox sessions.
And for even more awesomeness, it will warn you if the ‘Till’ session date range is outside of the selected date range, by highlighting in red text. Meaning, that there is more to that till session than what is currently showing.
3. Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
The kiosk is now triggering an abandoned shopping cart when the ‘Home’ button is pushed while the cart is populated with items. It will also now show a no image picture along with details of the abandoned cart.
So to round out the update, there are a lot of exciting things happening around here currently, and more to come. Do you have questions about these updates? Need help utilizing these great new features? Don’t wait! Get started right away – our customer service team is always here to help; so contact Marni, Dan or Michael at 715.386.2233 (We prefer you call Marni though).
We really want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels from everyone at Three Square Market!
I love best practices, especially ones that have been used and work versus simply something talked about on a conference call and today, I heard one of the best ones I have heard in a while from Jon Evans of Choice Vending Supply in Salt Lake City, UT. I am certain this small investment will go a long way to growing sales, as it is already doing for Choice.
Jon has looked at our market start up costs versus our competition. When he considered that to win this particular large account he is working on, he had to be the orange in an apples to apples comparison. Thus, rather than just submitting a bid with a client that made the customer try to separate which fruit was better, Jon through an orange in the bucket by having the 32M operator add $1500 to his bid on a 2000 person site that contributed to new breakroom furniture – as Jon put – let’s contribute to the rehab of the breakroom. He helped them “spend the $1500” by suggesting things they could do with the money: new tables/chairs, new TV’s….he got them thinking beyond just a market sale, he got them thinking about an entire environment change. And how long will it take to recoup the investment on a large location like that? Probably less than a week.
Think outside the box. Know that often the offer and presentation that shows you put some thought to offer, something that is typically, can be BIG in the grand scheme. In this instance, it was the deal sealer. Nice work Jon and Choice Vending Supply.
Patrick (with 100% credit to Jon Evans)
The kiosk operation and trouble-shooting manual is out and available for use. To request a digital or hard copy of this manual please contact your 32Market staff – Dan, Michael or Myself.
Self-help support portal for distributors and operators. This portal will assist you with basic trouble-shooting tips, operator and distributor documents, and will also allow you to make requests for assistance via a ticket system.
There is a lot of discussion what makes a big difference between 32M and our competitors. When someone asks, here is my elevator speech:
1) Our inventory management is superior to everyone; when operators let our system do its’ job, something we will train you to do, you can expect incremental profits because you have the right amount of the right products in your store and don’t have the products on the shelves that don’t sell.
2) Smart phone technology: In an industry that prides itself on bringing a revolution to an industry, 32M is the only operator that has a smart-phone application let alone has a patent on it.
3) Reliability: When you combine our jail and market kiosks, we are the #1 provider of kiosks in this industry. In less than 18 months, 32M has grown to be the #3 provider in micro markets alone. Why? Reliability. Not because we know it, it’s because what our operators who have converted from other systems tell us. We monitor our systems 24/7/365 to ensure they stay live. Failure to means our inmate kiosks get destroyed and your micromarket stores are flying blind. Our industry best-in-class monitoring gives you the peace of mind that your store is always open.
4) Profits: When you factor in the previous points, there is no debate that 32M provides you the best return on your investment in the industry. Regardless of kiosk type, none of our competitors can match turning a profit faster with a top-notch product than 32M.
Considering that 32M only entered this arena less than 18 months ago, it tells you the major majority of operators entering the market or growing their markets, who have looked outside the biggest two system providers, have turned to 32M more than any other provider by a land-slide. And with this momentum, 32M plans on becoming the #1 provider in the next 2-3 years.
Have a great day making a sale.
Want some more of sales rants and just my outlook at times in life, here is where I expand on thoughts I post on social media. Some are motivation, other facts, some praises, and others just funny stuff. I think you will find this a useful 15 minutes of your time. It is basically a summation of my experiences, mistakes, lessons learned and my passions.
Click here and enjoy: http://www.pjmac.org/