The benefits of having a micro market in your business can be plentiful! From increased employee satisfaction and productivity to better employee retention and lower absenteeism. Micro markets can benefit your business in a number of ways.
Let’s start with the obvious benefits:
The sky is the limit when it comes to product selection.
No longer are your employees stuck picking between the approximately 40 selections that vending machines provide! Choose from 100’s of products that meet your employees wants AND needs, from local products, organic, fresh, to your standard options that you’ve always had!
- touch screens
- fingerprint technology
- mobile apps
- and so much more!
Customization is key!
A micro market is not one-size doesn’t fit anyone, it’s built to suit your needs in the space that you have available. Add fixtures to your market to make the market fit in with your existing decor seamlessly! Markets come in ANY size and ANY shape … call your 32M Micro Market Expert to learn how you can get your market started today! 715.386.2233
Your Operator Takes Care Of Everything!
At 32M, we like to think our operators are the best operators (probably because it’s true)! When you partner with a 32M operator they will take care of everything from repairs, delivery, updates and management of the market inventory! With 32M’s patented application you can be sure not only your employees get the best experience but so does your operator!
Best Inventory Management!
Our inventory management system is different from other technology providers. 32M uses a user generated par level system that will assist operators in finding just the right amount of their product mix. Paired with suggestions from your employees the market is a sure-fire success!
A few little-known facts:
- Studies show employees are happier when there is onsite access to fresh food and snacks.
- Companies that implement wellness programs (easy and fast with 32M) have 28% reduced sick leave & 26% reduction in medical costs.
- A company loses 20 to 60 minutes of productivity every time an employee leaves the building for a break.
- Studies show when healthy food is available, workers are 25% more likely to have higher job performance.
- Breakfast restores glucose levels, an essential carbohydrate linked to healthy brain function.
- Employees who eat healthy all day long are 25% more likely to have higher job performance.
- 31M Americans skip breakfast each day which decreases blood sugar and brain function.
- Having snacks available throughout the day can increase motivation and productivity & even decrease absenteeism.